Vitamin Sea Photo Competition 2019
There are three categories: Sail, Train & Explore!
How to enter
- You must register prior to submitting your photos.
- A maximum of 3 photos per contestant can be submitted per competition
- The photos do not have to be from that period
- Each photo should be categorised as Sail, Train or Explore
- A £50 Rubicon 3 voucher will be given to the winner of each category
- A Rubicon 3 crew jacket will be given to the overall winner
How to win
- Every month we'll give two £100 vouchers to whichever photo in each category receives the most votes from the public - so get your friends voting!
- At the end of Vitamin Sea 2019, we'll give a Musto / Rubicon 3 crew jacket worth £149.99 to the photo we think is best overall
The rather duller Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is open to everyone except for employees of WZ Limited, Rubicon 3, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to WZ Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- A maximum of three entries per person per month. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry from each category each month will be that which receives the most votes. The winner will get receive two £100 vouchers (only one use per person)
- At the end of the Vitamin Sea 2019 festival, one photo will be judged the overall winner. This will be the photo that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. This entrant shall win a Rubicon 3 crew jacket worth £149.99
- The jacket cannot be exchanged for cash or a Rubicon 3 gift card.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to The Rubicon 3 Photo Competition (state month) Unit 2 Haslar Marina, Gosport, PO12 1NU
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter Rubicon 3.