1. The person referring the new customer must have travelled with Rubicon 3 before the new customer makes their booking.
2. The person being referred must never previously have booked, or travelled on, a Rubicon 3 trip
3. The person being referred will be given £75 off their first Rubicon 3 trip when they provide the name and email address (that matches the one held by Rubicon 3) of a friend who has previously travelled with Rubicon 3 when they are making the booking. Discounts will not be applied retrospectively if not mentioned at the time of booking
4. If there is more than one person on a new booking then the discount can be applied only to those customers who have not travelled with Rubicon 3 before.
5. The person referring the new customer will be entitled to £75 of credit towards their next Rubicon 3 trip or course only once the person beig referred has paid the balance in full. They must state that they would like to use the £75 credit at the time of booking.
6. A person may refer multiple new customers, and will be credited £75 for each one. Rubicon 3 may limit the number of people any particular customer refers if it sees fit
7. “Refer a Friend” discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount except a loyalty discount (for the referrer)
8. “Refer a Friend” discounts are only available on bookings made directly with Rubicon 3.
9. “Refer a Friend” credits on the referrer’s account must be applied to a booking (with the deposit paid) within 24 months of receiving them, or they will expire
10. Rubicon 3 may change the rules or mechanism of the “Refer a Friend” programme at any time, but all credits received whilst the system is in place will be honoured until they expire as above